Balboa Park Golf Course, Weekday Event
3-Month Low Handicap Index will be used for this event.
White Tees (68.7/119) will be used for this event.
NOTE - Some players may be designated to play from the red tees with applicable adjustment to their Course Handicap per USGA rule 3-5.
- Event Description
Both players drive, pick the best one. Both players hit again from that new spot, pick the best one. Continue this process until the ball goes in.
IF YOU CAN WALK, PLEASE DO SO: There will be players later in the round who CANNOT walk and need a cart, so help make one available for them.
- 6 drives minimum from each player are to be used. Use the /linebox on the scorecard of the player whose Tee Shot was used for my easy identification.
- 2nd player's shot (before the green) is to be placed within one club length of chosen ball, no nearer the hole, no improved part of the course (not from rough to fairway, or fringe to green, etc). On the green, use the same place for placement of the 2nd putter.
- Show GROSS SCORE on each hole (on the scorecard line of the player whose tee shot was selected, as above).
- Play from the traps; ok to lift and smooth with your foot and replace the ball, if the sand was not reasonably smooth to begin with.
- KEEP UP PACE OF PLAY or I will penalize a major gap to the group in front of you. Play ready golf.
- Putt out; no putts are conceded; DO NOT place a marker and wait once you begin putting.
- Put a finishing time on your card.
- Total the front and back 9's and the round; match the cards and get 2 signatures on the card. Otherwise, disqualification can result.
- Handicaps are the sum of 35% of lower h/c + 15% of higher h/c (as recommended by the SCGA), deducted from round totals.
Email a CLEAR COPY of the scorecard to email@example.com immediately after the round. Failure to do so can result in disqualification.
If a player of the team cannot finish the round, please advise me as soon as that happens and the remaining player is to play 2 balls for all remaining shots and chose the one to play from until the ball is holed, as though that his 2nd shot was that of his teammate. Modification of h/c will result.
Last Updated: May 24, 2020, 5:29:34 PM by Peter Berk