Balboa Park Golf Course, Major Event
- Event Dates
Tuesday, Sep 28 (Round 1
Wednesday, Sep 29 (Round 2
- Event Format
- Event Director
- Bob Grassa
12-Month Low Handicap Index will be used for this event.
Blue Tees (71.2/125) will be used for this event.
with applicable adjustment to their Course Handicap per USGA rule 3-5.
- Event Description
2 Day Individual, with overall Low Gross being our Champion.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Senior Championship is always played from the White tees.
- This event is really set up to have flight payouts on the 36 hole totals.
- There is also a small day money payout each day paying 2 gross and 6 net.
- Payouts run from $30 to $5.
- Closest to the pin money each pay.
- If someone only wants to play one of the two days, they would be playing for day money and closest to the pin money only.
- Prize Fund to play is $30.
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2021, 4:27:29 PM by Bob Grassa